Monday, December 19, 2011

Best pussy eater!

mmmm i have a guy/bf who is the best pussy eater ever! Late at night i go over to his house...and he is already naked waiting for me! I strip down..he lays me across his bed..and runs his fingers down my body...i watch as his cock gets throbbing hard to the point his veins are popping out which is so fucking hot...then he slow runs his hard tongue across my little clit licking it hard..and licking all around it licking around my hole and putting his tongue inside me..my clit hard he squeezes it with his lips and puts his tongue flat againt my clit licking me up and down up and down..my pussy is soaking wet...he tongue fucks my little pussy again while taking one finger to my clit...mmmmm i am about to cum all in his mouth...mmm ooo hhhh oh baby mmm yea...mmm i just creamed all in his mouth...he eats this cum out of my dripping creamy pussy...

No comments:

Post a Comment